Sales Ready Lead Campaign & Starter Sales Automation Engine
Sales Success Requires Consistent Sales Ready Leads
70% of your buyers prefer to learn about your solution through email. And 60% of your buyers are shortlisting with digital education before engaging with sales reps. Sustained Sales Ready Lead generation now requires integrated campaigns to produce a cost effective ROI, including:
- Top of Funnel eProspecting Campaigns
- Educational Nurturing eMail Campaigns
- Lead Scoring & Content Management Technologies
- Trained Business Development Reps
Watch our educational video to learn how to build and run a successful campaign and build your sales automation engine at a lower cost at the same time. Check out additional educational articles below.
How and Why a Sales Ready Lead Campaign Works
Marketing Automation Systems are quickly becoming standard best practice for sales and marketing success. Here are some recent statistics:
- 60% of your buyers engage with at least 7-12 pieces of content prior to engaging with sales (Forrester)
- Best-in-Class companies are 67% more likely to use a marketing automation platform – Aberdeen Group “State of Marketing Automation Processes that Produce”
- 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for more than 2 years – Gleanster “2016 Marketing Automation Benchmark
This article will eventually detail why we believe a Sales Ready Lead Campaign is the best way to implement a sales and marketing automation engine for first-time users.
Why a Sales Ready Lead Campaign Produces Better Results, Faster
But, of the 35% of the B2B market that is using a marketing automation platform, 59% state that their systems lack insights that indicate buying behavior. Learn why lead scoring is the key ingredient to sales success. Read More >>>
What is Lead Scoring and Why is it Critical?
The entire point of investing in a sales automation engine is to produce more deals and qualified, educated buyers for your sales reps so they stay focused on doing what they do best – closing.
This article will detail how we produce Sales Ready Leads, and at the same time, help you overcome the top risks of building an automation engine that can scale over time.
In our blog post, “Why You Should Consider Sales & Marketing Outsourcing to Generate Sales Ready Leads and to Build Your Sales Automation Engine”, we discussed some of the talent and resource issues that impact getting a sales automation process right the first time.
SaaS Solution with 120 day to 12 month sales cycle and $2K to $7K MRR – Download PDF
BPO Services with 1 year plus sale cycle a $350K minimum ARR – Download PDF
Or visit our online Case Study Section with dozens of additional examples of our results here – starting with a SaaS and Professional Service Solution.