Outsourcing inbound leads just got easier.
Selling to: High net worth CEOs, CFOs of privately held professional services and medical firms
Challenge: A fractional resort membership structured as an investment limited to less than 50 members wanted to target privately held businesses for 20% of membership. They needed a B2B approach to supplement its B2C discrete mass-market approach, and also needed to ensure its B2B offer did not dilute its B2C approach and value proposition.
- During a 5 month engagement, Gabriel Sales merged B2B corporate database to B2C strategy and executed an outbound telemarketing campaign to 4000 potential prospects
- Executed a campaign targeting medical practices, privately held mid sized family businesses 50-250M
- Provided outsourcing inbound leads qualifications from multi million dollar mass marketing campaign driven by advertising agency partner in Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Fortune
- Generated 24 qualified leads that were transitioned to internal licensed brokers and sales executives
- Generated inbound qualifying questions and sales scripts for inbound internal staff
- Subscription was closed in 6 months