Selling to: VP Ops, Marketing and Customer Service, COO and CFO
Challenge: Principals in Latin American Call Center Company servicing all of South America, Central America and Spain were shopping their company. Organization needed to penetrate the US Market (brand awareness) and close at least 1 deal with the Fortune 500 to increase valuation. Maintaining profitability was critical to 3 year exit strategy, contracted brokers were not generating necessary business but founders did not want to invest heavily in building US sales operations.
- Outsourcing Lead Generation – Gabriel Sales dedicated telemarketer and inside sales representative to target 200 key Fortune 500 companies
- Outsourcing New Business Acquisition – As prospects were identified, Senior Sales Executive managed the development and closing of business. Senior Sales Executive remained involved in account management role until initial SLA’s were met and long term contracts were signed
- Closed and scaled 2 Fortune 500 deals in 2 years
- One Fortune 500 client scales to 4M in annual revenue in first 24 months exceeding businesses available capacity
- Organization acquired at end of Gabriel Sales engagement