Sales Consulting, New Product Launch and Outsourcing Sales Case Study for Online B2B Publisher
Selling To: VPs and Directors of Marketing Mid Market
Challenge: A UK based publisher’s sales were flat with the core offering static or in decline, as target decision makers were being flooded with a wave of new products and solutions. The company’s Sales Team had slipped into complacency as the account managers were focused on servicing existing accounts and reselling the same products and services. Through attrition, the company’s existing team did not know how to generate new business (there was no entrepreneurial spirit).
- Outsourcing Lead Generation-Gabriel Sales made 1200 contacts to decision makers of existing customers base to probe for pains and needs
- Sales Process Consulting-GS identified gaps in the business operations, human resources and training was necessary to produce individual and organizational SWOT analysis
- Sales Consulting and New Product Launch-Discovered and recommended areas for 3 new services and product offerings, and staffed a closer to prove concept of products.
- 2 of 3 new product offerings gained traction producing new business with the following results; first product generated 300K in revenue annually at a 50% margin, second product generated 500K annually at a profit margin of 24%.
- Priced, scripted and created marketing material for new product offers. As sales process and content was created and sales was scripted Gabriel Sales created quotas and forecast and trained and transitioned to sales process to existing deep without disrupting their existing sales
- The account management, sales team and customers were re-invigorated as account managers and sales took new products to existing clients. Customer centric approach increased their annual revenue from existing clients by 70%.