A small company had two years of declining revenue. The original founders decided to part ways. Gabriel Sales’ client retained ownership of mid-sized business clients and the web technology software, architecture and engineering teams. The second founder spun off a graphic design company. The new entities executive’s core competency was sales but he needed to focus on rebuilding operations and maintaining strategic partnerships. Was looking for quick operational support.
Selling To: Directors of Marketing, Small Business Owners, Creative Directors of Small and Medium Sized Business
- Lead Generation and Inside Sales Outsourcing-Gabriel Sales staffed lead generation and inside sales staff trained by founder to fill the pipe and close basic service offering.
- Sales Consulting and New Product Launch-Gabriel Sales examined existing infrastructure and service offering and identified an internal self-publishing tool that could be sold as a stand alone offering
- Part Time Inside Sales Staffing -Gabriel Sales dedicated a telemarketer to focus on the new product offering, packaged and staffed an inside sales representative to generate blended technology and service offering deals for founder to close.
Deals in 4 Months
- From a universe of 2,000 targets, Gabriel Sales contacted 500 new prospects and past clients to introduce the new entity.
- Gabriel Sales provided an infrastructure including a cleaned and organized database, created a sales training manual then recruited and transitioned the team back in-house, once the founder had reorganized and built internal operations.
- Company retained 90% of clients.
- Gabriel Sales closed 3 new deals in a 4-month period and passed 20 plus prospects for additional development by founder and transitioned team (7 closed within 6 months)
Related Case Studies
Reasons to Consider Outsourcing Sales and Marketing
Reasons to Consider Outsourcing Sales and Marketing For many businesses ready for growth, it’s fairly typical to consider outsourcing sales and marketing and various other functions including: human resources, accounting and IT. And historically, when it comes to...
What is Modern Sales and Marketing
There’s been a lot of buzz lately about adjusting sales and marketing techniques, tactics and alignment to meet the needs of the modern B2B buyer. But what are the needs of this new type of buyer as they search and move toward purchase? What is Modern Sales and...
Sales Operations Outsourcing and Sales Consulting Case Study
The Challenge A small company had two years of declining revenue. The original founders decided to part ways. Gabriel Sales’ client retained ownership of mid-sized business clients and the web technology software, architecture and engineering teams. The second founder...