We grant you a “one time use” license. This grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Digital Demand Center’s Content Management System PlugIn (DDCCMS) as described below. Digital Demand Center’s Content Management System is owned by Gabriel Systems Inc.
Use of the DDCCMS
You are licensed to use DDCCMS to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client. This means there is a single use of this application.
What you can do
- You can use DDCCMS for one company on one domain or subdomain only.
- If you are a service provider and you use DDCCMS to develop and manage content for a client you can transfer that single End Product and Website to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client and all of these terms remain the same.
- You can modify and augment DDCCMS with other plug ins in the development of the a website. You can combine the DDCCMS with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is used for one client and one end product as described.
Things you can’t do with the item
- DDCCMS cannot be resold multiple times for use by a service provider to market multiple services or products for multiple companies.
- You can’t sell or install the end product, except for one client. (If you or your client want to sell the end product or derivative works from DDCCMS, you will need the extended license.)
- You can’t re-distribute the end product or any part of DDCCMS, in a tool or template, or with source files.
- You can’t use the end product or DDCCMS in and build a custom application and resell that application. You will need to purchase a different license for each final product incorporating the DDCCMS or any part of DDCCMS that is created using the application.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the parts of the product and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can only use DDCCMS for lawful purposes.
- This license can be terminated if you or your client breach it. If that happens, you must stop distributing the End Product until you remove the DDCCMS from it.
In order to use Digital Demand Center Content Management System Plugin (DDCCMS), you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- agree to the Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information
By using DDCCMS, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use DDCCMS in a way that violates any laws or regulations or terms. If breached DDCCMS may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
In some cases DDCCMS may be installed with a separate pass word. Your host is responsible for security. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURITY. You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords.
Software or Code
You are not allowed in any way to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or code on our PlugIn or Websites or Services. You are not allowed to use any of the software or code or Services, to create a competing product.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Digital Demand Center Content Management System. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made will be no more than what you paid us for the PlugIn.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material the PlugIn as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Since people use DDCCMS for a variety of reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will meet your specific needs.
We currently are supporting this product as WordPress is updated. We offer monthly maintenance at an additional fee. We can change this support at any time and will notify customers via our website and cease billing for monthly maintenance.
DDCCMS is installed in your current database on Word Press. This means you also must run a backup on this database. Gabriel Sales does offer a backup service for DDCCMS for an additional monthly fee.
Choice of Law
The State of Colorado’s laws, will apply to any dispute related to these Terms or the Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including attorney fees, that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password or hacking into the side did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
We may update these terms from time to time on our website. You will be notified of updates at last known email address.
Last Update 11-30-16