Orchid Bay Outsourced Sales and Marketing Case Study
Company Selling to high net worth individuals – Outsourced Sales and Marketing Case Study
In this Outsourced Sales and Marketing Case Study, we learn about Orchid Bay, a developer of an eco-conscious community in the Caribbean that blends the infrastructure of a town based on the principals of “New-urbanism” with the amenities of a resort. Company had extremely talented inbound and brand marketing executive and seasoned sales professionals working remotely across the United States.
Company wanted to build a systematic sales engine to nurture and develop qualified sales opportunities.
- To attract top sales talent company needed to keep their pipe full with qualified leads.
- Orchid Bay attracted a great deal of tire kickers that would never actually buy.
- Orchid Bay attracted another segment of buyers that were genuinely interested but could take years before making a final decision.
- The final purchase decision could be driven by multiple needs and financial goals.
- Company needed to segment buyers early in sales process to prioritize where to focus closers time.
- Sale requires gaining a deep understanding of the goals and needs of the buyer.
- Sales requires building a high level of trust between the buyer and the seller.
Marketing Automation and Content Management Systems Integration, Lead Scoring Strategy and Outsourced Inside Sales and Marketing Execution over 18 months.
- Defined buyer persona, buyers journey, business need and unique value props for 7 specific buyer segments.
- Created a nurturing strategy to automate the buyer education with digital content..
- Implemented Marketing Automation and integrated Digital Demand Center™ into existing website to create a system to prioritize leads based on digital engagement.
- Staffed inside buyer education to point buyers in the right direction and to further segment based on needs profile
- Set appointment for senior reps
- Staffed part time rep closing deals for $5K educational/sales tours
- Managed integration of automation systems to build automated lead assignments in easy to use lead portals to prioritize calling efforts of sales team
- Staffed blended marketing team to manage ongoing nurturing and marketing automation campaigns
- Performance reporting: marketing and sales pipeline scorecard (Traffic to MQL to SAL to SQL to Revenue), calling, content engagement, and marketing programs performance management
- This concludes the solution for the outsourced sales and marketing case study.
Over 18 months
- Gabriel Sales set appointments and maximized the sales time of a team that scaled to 5 closing reps
- Gabriel Sales doubled and then quadrupled buyers visiting destination per sales event and company doubled the amount of sales events
- Gabriel Sales participated directly in the development closing of 5 transactions
- Transitioned systems to internal marketing team and inside sales reps to Denver based location.
- Company has been able to develop three more areas of the resort
- This completes this Outsourced Sales and Marketing Case Study