Selling to: VP Ops, Marketing and Customer Service, COO and CFO
Challenge: Principals of a Latin American Call Center Company that had clients across Central and South America needed to penetrate the US Market, to create brand awareness, and close at least 1 deal with the Fortune 500 to increase their valuation prior to selling company. Maintaining profitability was critical to 2-year exit strategy; brokers had failed but founders did not want to invest in establishing their own US sales operations.
- Sale Consulting – Gabriel Sales interviewed existing customers and internal analysis to define differentiators, value proposition and Ideal Customer Profile.
- Sales Outsourcing-Gabriel Sales dedicated a telemarketer and inside sales representative to target 200 key Fortune 500 companies
- Outsourcing New Business Acquisition-As prospects were identified, Senior Sales Executive managed the development and closing of business.
- Major Account Outsourcing-Senior Account Manager remained involved in account management role until initial SLA’s were met and long-term contracts were signed
- Marketing Outsourcing – Managed US web and digital collateral and produced and managed tradeshow event.
- Closed 3 Fortune 500 deals in 2 years
- In first 24 months, one Fortune 500 client scaled to 4M in annual revenue, exceeding capacity for available business
- Organization acquired at end of Gabriel Sales engagement