Why Lead Scoring is Critical for Your Sales Team’s Success
In 2016, we witnessed the near universal embrace of content marketing, with 93% of B2B “marketers” claiming that they have at least tested content marketing in some part of their sales and marketing efforts. Buyers now complete two-thirds of their purchase journey online before ever contacting a vendor or seriously engaging with sales. Your sales team needs to track that digital conversation!
This whitepaper will help to demystify the most basic areas of how to use content marketing, email, reps and automation tools to drive more sales ready leads. It will also help you answer the following questions for your specific sales process:
- Can lead scoring generate more sales qualified opportunities?
- What will I need to budget to score leads?
- Will it work for my business?
- What is lead scoring?
- Why does lead scoring matter?
- Will content marketing, lead scoring and marketing automation work for my business?
- How to decide if your business is ready for lead scoring.
- The basics of a lead scoring program.
- The ROI you should expect from a lead scoring campaign.