In our last post, we discussed audience segmentation and why it is important for B2B marketing. To summarize, the benefits of audience segmentation involves dividing your customers into groups based on their specific needs and purchasing behavior so that you can craft marketing messages to match each targeted group.
When executed successfully, here are the 5 benefits of audience segmentation:
- Less Negative Feedback. When you stop sending messages to people who do not want them, you are much less likely to annoy people to the point of complaint.
- Increased Rates of Response. People are much more willing to respond to something if it is relevant to their interests.
- Decreased Marketing Expenditures. When you know who your target audience is, you do not waste time and money marketing to those outside the group.
- Decreased Long-term Costs. Audience segmentation also saves money by decreasing the amount of time spent following up on less qualified leads.
- Higher Rates of Conversion. By providing your customers with relevant purchasing information, you are much more likely to close.
Overall, producing these benefits of audience segmentation is a key aspect of a successful sales and marketing strategy. For more information on the benefits of audience segmentation, please feel free to request a review.