Outsourcing Lead Generation Case Study for Social Media SaaS and Professional Services
The Technology Company developed a real time analytics technology had already launched into a non-marketing focused vertical with success but limited growth potential. The product worked well but the market was not big enough. The initial company needed more capital for growth. Series B investors required new vertical and marque client traction to close round. The company had no internal competency in market research, analytics, solution sales or ad agency sales.
- Outsourcing Lead Generation – Staff three lead generation reps for first 120 days to fill the pipe
- Sales Consulting and New Product Launch – Simultaneously worked with client executives and took existing technology and sales repackaged new verticals
- New Product Launch – Staffed inside rep and sold initial low end intro packages.
- Outsourcing Sales – Cut lead gen team in half and staffed a full time enterprise sales representative to move into elephant hunting mode
- Sales and Account Management Recruiting – Trained two senior sales representatives hired directly by company as Gabriel Sales blended team filled their pipes. Recruited a Market Research PhD to manage client servicing
- Sales Process Consulting – Functioned as temporary SVP of Sales and Marketing
Pilot Deals Closed
Fortune 500 Companies Renewed
Agency Relationships Scaled
The Results Were Amazing
- First 180 days
- 18 pilot deals closed
- One of the top 3 players in; CPG, Entertainment, Beverage, Office Products, B2B tech, Management Consulting, and Retail closed
- 2 of the top 4 Advertising Agencies running pilots. 5 other smaller agencies piloting
- Series B round closed
- Second 360 days
- 12 additional pilots
- 2 Agency relationships scaled leveraging solution across 5 or more Fortune 500 clients per agency as recommended solution
- 5 Fortune 500 clients renewed and scaled from pilot to annual deals – three to $200K plus, one to $300K plus, one $500K plus
- Helped to recruit a President to oversee entire business development, client services and sales operations
- Transitioned Gabriel Sales team over as employees of the company
Related Case Studies
Reasons to Consider Outsourcing Sales and Marketing
Reasons to Consider Outsourcing Sales and Marketing For many businesses ready for growth, it’s fairly typical to consider outsourcing sales and marketing and various other functions including: human resources, accounting and IT. And historically, when it comes to...
What is Modern Sales and Marketing
There’s been a lot of buzz lately about adjusting sales and marketing techniques, tactics and alignment to meet the needs of the modern B2B buyer. But what are the needs of this new type of buyer as they search and move toward purchase? What is Modern Sales and...
Sales Operations Outsourcing and Sales Consulting Case Study
The Challenge A small company had two years of declining revenue. The original founders decided to part ways. Gabriel Sales’ client retained ownership of mid-sized business clients and the web technology software, architecture and engineering teams. The second founder...