Gabriel Sales is an outsourced sales and marketing organization with a turnkey launch process poised to help you build a repeatable sales engine. We help you make your sales budget to work harder and smarter.
There are now many options and tactics for companies to drive sales other than simply building an internal team. When discussing outsourcing sales, we like to start the conversation with defining the word “outsourcing” itself.
Outsourcing involves the contracting of a business process – previously performed in-house – to an external provider.
Outsourcing = Process a previously performed task to be replicated and transitioned
With this in mind, very few companies are ready for or when we drill into actually looking for pure sales outsourcing. What companies are looking for is a combination of some or all of the functions below:
- An outsourced sales and marketing company to fill the pipe
- An outsourced sales management company to manage the sale
- An outsourced sales and marketing company to manage content development and automation systems to score leads
- An outsourced sales company to close deals
So to build a successful sales strategy you should expect an outsourced sales and marketing company to:
- Determine if you can outsource all or part of your sales function
- Determine if you should outsource sales and marketing
- Determine if you need full sales and marketing outsourcing or simply need to outsource part of your sales process
This blog is designed to help you understand what to expect during a preliminary assessment and what information you should be prepared to share to help an outsourced sales company craft successful outsourced sales and marketing program.
What to expect
During our initial preliminary assessment with potential clients looking we identify what is working and what is not working. We look at these issues separately and the areas you should be prepared to explore will include:
- Sales Scripting
- Outsourcing Lead Generation (Top of Funnel Leads)
- Outsourcing Lead Nurturing/Content Marketing Readiness
- Outsourcing Sales Qualifying and Lead Development
- Outsourcing Sales Closing
To help us help you best, you should also be prepared to answer some questions about your existing conversion metrics:
- What is the historical sales cycle?
- How accurate was last year’s forecast?
- How many meetings does a typical sale take?
- What is the material presented in each one of those meetings?
- What digital content is being consumed as part of the sale?
- How many cold calls does it take to put a prospect into the pipe?
- How many prospects are currently in your existing database?
- What is your typical conversion metrics?
- Do you have cold call scripts? First call scripts?
- Is the pricing model fixed? When was it last changed?
- Who are your top three direct competitors? Indirect?
- Why do you win? Why do you lose?
- What markets have you targeted?
- What decision makers do you sell to?
- What technology platforms are you utilizing and how?
Finally, we will need to discover what story you are telling the market:
- Do you have a buyer persona?
- Do you have a message map?
- Do you have a positioning document?
- Do you have a messaging document?
- How much collateral do you have and of what type?
We ask you to be patient during these initial discovery sessions and to be as transparent as possible. This ensures:
- The right sales outsourcing fit
- And saves you time and money, ensuring you get the best strategy possible, as soon as possible.
If you are interested in getting to the market with speed and would like to learn more about how we can help, please CONTACT US for a free assessment today.