Gabriel Sale is a registered trade mark, other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Using Gabriel Sales Trademarks and Logos
You may refer to Gabriel Sales products and services by their associated Gabriel Sales trademarks and service marks, so long as such references (a) are truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (b) comply with these Guidelines, which may be modified by Gabriel Sales from time to time in Gabriel Sales sole discretion.
- Follow the Gabriel Sales Golden Rules.
- Use the appropriate symbols and trademark acknowledgment of Gabriel Sales ownership of the marks and/or logos in question.
- Do not incorporate Gabriel Sales trademarks, service marks or logos into your own product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names, and do not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to Gabriel Sales marks and logos.
- Do not make unlicensed use of Gabriel Sales licensed. Third-party use of the Gabriel Sales logo requires a license or written permission from Gabriel Sales. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use an Gabriel Sales mark or logo, please send request to: Contact
Trademark Golden Rules
- ALWAYS use a trademark as an adjective, accompanied by an APPROPRIATE noun. Do not use a trademark as a noun. Do not pluralize a trademark or make it possessive (which would be using it as a noun). Do not join a trademark to other words, symbols, or numbers, either as one word or with a hyphen. And do not abbreviate a trademark.
- ALWAYS use the proper spelling and the proper trademark symbol. For the trademark symbol, the superscript or subscript mode is preferred, but if it is not available, use parentheses: (TM), (SM.) or (R).
- ALWAYS use trademarks and brand names in the ways they were intended to be used. Do not use them for goods or services for which they were not originally intended. Do not alter them in any way. Do not make puns out of them or portray them in a negative light.