Outsourced Sales and Marketing at Orchid Bay
A Real Estate LLC developing an eco-conscious community in the Caribbean that blends the infrastructure of a town based on the principals of “New-urbanism” with the amenities of a resort. Company had extremely talented inbound and brand marketing executive and seasoned sales professionals working remotely across the United States. This case study outlines how outsourced sales and marketing helped their business.
Company wanted to build a systematic outsourced sales and marketing engine to nurture and develop qualified sales opportunities.
- Company selling to high net worth individuals
- To attract top sales talent company needed to keep their pipe full with qualified leads.
- Orchid Bay attracted a great deal of tire kickers that would never actually buy.
- Orchid Bay attracted another segment of buyers that were genuinely interested but could take years before making a final decision.
- The final purchase decision could be driven by multiple needs and financial goals.
- Company needed to segment buyers early in sales process to prioritize where to focus closers time.
- Sale requires gaining a deep understanding of the goals and needs of the buyer.
- Sales requires building a high level of trust between the buyer and the seller.
Marketing Automation and Content Management Systems Integration, Lead Scoring Strategy and Outsourced Sales and Marketing Execution over 18 months.
- Defined buyer persona, buyers journey, business need and unique value props for 7 specific buyer segments.
- Created a nurturing strategy to automate the buyer education with digital content..
- Implemented Marketing Automation and integrated Digital Demand Center™ into existing website to create a system to prioritize leads based on digital engagement.
- Staffed inside buyer education to point buyers in the right direction and to further segment based on needs profile
- Set appointment for senior reps
- Staffed part time rep closing deals for $5K educational/sales tours
- Managed integration of automation systems to build automated lead assignments in easy to use lead portals to prioritize calling efforts of sales team
- Staffed blended marketing team to manage ongoing nurturing and marketing automation campaigns
- Performance reporting: marketing and sales pipeline scorecard (Traffic to MQL to SAL to SQL to Revenue), calling, content engagement, and marketing programs performance management
- Gabriel Sales implemented an outsourced sales and marketing engine
- Gabriel Sales set appointments and maximized the sales time of a team that scaled to 5 closing reps
- Gabriel Sales doubled and then quadrupled buyers visiting destination per sales event and company doubled the amount of sales events
- Gabriel Sales participated directly in the development closing of 5 transactions
- Transitioned systems to internal marketing team and inside sales reps to Denver based location.
- Company has been able to develop three more areas of the resort