According to the 2016 study by the Outsourcing Institute the top two reasons for outsourcing any function is:
- To reduce & control operating costs
- To improve company focus
The next three reasons companies outsource are:
- To gain access to capabilities you don’t already have
- Free internal resources for other purposes
- Give you access to resources that are not available internally
We have addressed how an outsourced sales and marketing company can help reduce costs in this blog post here so this article will quickly list how, what and where an outsourced sales company can increase your capability and capacity.
With the recent requirement of email marketing, content marketing and the addition of marketing automation and CRMs, outsourced sales is now becoming an accepted part of this overall outsourcing trend. Your new digital buyer now buys using both digital content, emails and working with sales reps. An outsourcing sales company will understand how your buyer now buys and will help to customize a sales process that works for your buyer.
An outsourced sales company will have both the experience and expertise to manage all of these different tactics and tools. More importantly a sales outsourcing company will have the expertise to help you implement these tools and tactics with aligned sales and marketing campaigns to help you generate sales qualified leads. Including the timing and best practices to execute a repeatable sales process.
An outsourced sales company will have the sales and marketing team you need to quickly run campaigns. This includes:
- The marketing talent to target the market, create the copy and content you need to run effective lead generation campaigns and the technology experts to automate large parts of your sales process.
- And once the lead is generated they will have the sales reps, buyer education reps and in some cases closers to help you fill your sales funnel and generate more revenue faster.
Clearly some sales reps are better at telephone introductions than others but the talent required to share content and do a basic introduction early in the sales process is neither complex nor uncommon. An outsourcing sales company that knows how to market your product will be able to staff the resources to help you generate your sales leads as well, especially if they are supported by quality content. They will also know how to probe for your prospects pains and objectives. So you will immediately be able to free up your own internal team to focus on later stage deals.
As an outsourced sales and marketing company Gabriel Sales specializes in helping companies build modern sales and marketing operations to generate more sales qualified leads. To learn more about our sales outsourcing and marketing services visit our outsourced sales services page.