Selling To: Fortune 500 EVPs and SVPs of Sales and Marketing, CMOs, Agency CEO, CIOs and Directors
Challenge: Technology Company developed a real time analytics technology had already launched into a non-marketing focused vertical with success but limited growth potential. The product worked well but the market was not big enough. Initially company needed more capital for growth. Series B investors required new vertical and marque client traction to close round. Company had no internal competency in market research, analytics, solution sales or ad agency sales.
- Outsourcing Lead Generation – Staff three lead generation reps for first 120 days to fill the pipe
- Sales Consulting and New Product Launch – Simultaneously worked with client executives and took existing technology and sales repackaged new verticals
- New Product Launch – Staffed inside rep and sold initial low end intro packages.
- Outsourcing Sales – Cut lead gen team in half and staffed a full time enterprise sales representative to move into elephant hunting mode
- Sales and Account Management Recruiting – Trained two senior sales representatives hired directly by company as Gabriel Sales blended team filled their pipes. Recruited a Market Research PhD to manage client servicing
- Sales Process Consulting – Functioned as temporary SVP of Sales and Marketing
- First 180 days
- 18 pilot deals closed.
- One of the top 3 players in; CPG, Entertainment, Beverage, Office Products, B2B tech, Management Consulting and Retail closed.
- 2 of the top 4 Advertising Agencies running pilots. 5 other smaller agencies piloting.
- Series B round closed
- Second 360 days
- 12 additional pilots
- 2 Agency relationship scaled leveraging solution across 5 or more Fortune 500 clients per agency as recommended solution
- 5 Fortune 500 clients renewed and scaled from pilot to annual deals – 3 to 200K plus, 1 to 300K plus, 1-500K plus.
- Helped to recruit a President to oversee entire business development, client services and sales operations.
- Transitioned Gabriel Sales team over as employees of the company
Case Studies Home | Next | Previous