Selling To: EVPs and SVPs of Sales and Marketing, Category Manager, Pricing and Promotions Directors, VPs and Directors of Loyalty
Challenge: Offshore Marketing Services Provider focused on selling highly complex data analytics solutions to the Fortune 500. Cost of doing business was initially very high because of limited servicing capacity and solutions were still in development. Closing the sale required the engagement of multiple decision makers.
- Sales Consulting – Customized value proposition, scripts, ROI and collateral designed by vertical by vertical as Fortune 2000 was systematically targeted
- Lead Generation Outsourcing – Gabriel Sales staffed full time inside sales representative to generate leads and to provide initial qualification and prospect development.
- Sales Outsourcing – Staffed Senior Sales Executive representing carrying the client’s business card accountable for closing proof of concept deals and then working with Marketing Service Provider’s senior executives and business practice heads to scale revenue as relationships were transitioned from sales to internal account management teams to manage on a day to day basis.
- Full Time Sales and Marketing Operations Outsourcing – Gabriel Sales took over US sales and marketing operations including a Senior Resource acting as US VP of Sales and Business Development managing all US sales and marketing efforts.
- Years 1 and 2 – Gabriel Sales generated 60 qualified prospects, closed 16 proof of concept deals and scaled 5 relationships into annuity deals generating 250K plus annually
- Years 3 and 4 – Closed multiple deals worth over a million dollars annually for a collective annual run rate of 12M plus.
Case Studies Home | Next | Previous