Sales Operations Outsourcing and Sales Consulting Case Study for Web Technology and Managed Services Provider
Selling To: Directors of Marketing, Small Business Owners, Creative Directors of Small and Medium Sized Business
Challenge: A small company had two years of declining revenue. The original founders decided to part ways. Gabriel Sales’ client retained ownership of mid-sized business clients and the web technology software, architecture and engineering teams. The second founder spun off a graphic design company. The new entities executive’s core competency was sales but he needed to focus on rebuilding operations and maintaining strategic partnerships. Was looking for quick operational support.
- Lead Generation and Inside Sales Outsourcing-Gabriel Sales staffed lead generation and inside sales staff trained by founder to fill the pipe and close basic service offering.
- Sales Consulting and New Product Launch-Gabriel Sales examined existing infrastructure and service offering and identified an internal self-publishing tool that could be sold as a stand alone offering
- Part Time Inside Sales Staffing -Gabriel Sales dedicated a telemarketer to focus on the new product offering, packaged and staffed an inside sales representative to generate blended technology and service offering deals for founder to close.
- From a universe of 2000 targets, Gabriel Sales contacted 500 new prospects and past clients to introduce the new entity.
- GS provided an infrastructure including a cleaned up data base, created a sales training manual then recruited and transitioned team back in house once founder had dealt with reorganizing and building internal operations
- Company retained 90% of clients. Gabriel Sales closed 3 new deals in a 4-month period and passed 20 plus prospects for additional development by founder and transitioned team (7 closed within 6 months)
Case Studies Home | NextPrevious