Selling To: eCommerce Companies, Financial Services and Financial Services Service Providers. Decision Makers include – CFOs, Compliance and Security Directors and Executives and IT Directors and Executives
Average Deal Size and Sales Cycle: Average pilot deal size is $30K to $50K. With solution scaling to six figure annually. Pilot takes 60 to 180 days to close.
Challenge: Technology firm providing Cloud, Application and Strategic services for PCI Compliance was looking to increase the ROI of their investment in attending annual trade event with 5000 attendees and 200+ exhibitors. Company decided not to invest in booth. Instead they sent one sales representative and a C-level Executive. Company needed to develop an approach that would maximize the bandwidth of their two attendees.
- Determine availability of target list of attending buyers
- Gabriel Sales developed end-to-end digital content marketing and outsourced sales and lead generation/opportunity identification strategy to automate engagement with prospects and keep company’s resources focused on meetings and business development during the show.
- Gabriel Sales developed a 5 part integrated calling and content marketing to develop leads and set appointments after the show.
- Gabriel Sales executed the campaign pre-show including a 3 part email campaign with 800 introductory calls to set meetings at the event
- Gabriel Sales executed a 6 week campaign post the show including 800 calls and a 5 part best practices email marketing campaign
- Ran a three part campaign to 25,000 potential attendees to generate to generate a new database of 1650 new leads for tradeshows
- Also ran same three part campaign to companies existing 600 leads already residing in Salesforce
- Used automation systems to score leads to prioritize follow up to maximize limited calling resources/budget
- Scheduled 4 meetings during the tradeshow
- Generated 18 additional appointment after the tradeshow
- Grew Sales Qualified Opportunities’ Pipeline to $760,000 of real sales opportunities’.
Case Studies Home | Next